Wednesday 16 January 2013

In with the New


I know I’m late to the party again, but Happy New Year!!!! I hope that 2013 is being good to you all so far and that you are all getting back into the swing off things after the holidays.

We have now left London and started the New Year in our new home in a new town and so far we are very happy here. It is quite an adjustment from the hustle and bustle of the busy city to the slower, quieter pace of the little town, but one I can certainly get used to. It is absolutely wonderful to wake up in the mornings and look out over our lovely new view of the river, to go for relaxing walks in the countryside and to explore all of the little markets and quirky shops in the nearby towns. It is what we have been dreaming of for some time now.


I have also been getting to know my new kitchen better and have been cooking and baking up a storm in there. With this freezing weather we’re having at the moment, it is certainly a good idea to have the oven on I think. My crochet hooks have also been busy with a few small projects to brighten up our new living room. 


A burst of colour is always welcome when the world is grey and frosty outside.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment